Forest Pine 4500 - Polysafe Vogue Ultra PUR
Polysafe Vogue Ultra PUR is a hugely popular and highly available safety vinyl range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance. Available in 18 traditional colours with a multi-coloured chip decoration, the range incorporates safety aggregates in the vinyl to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential settings.
Sold per m2 and per roll
Roll Width: 2m
40m2 per full roll
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas such as washrooms, wcs, classrooms and food preparation areas. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing, leisure & commercial office sectors.
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- Up to 60% life cycle maintenance cost saving compared to untreated safety floors
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
- A range of 18 fresh colours with a multi-chip decoration
- Fully HSE compliant - 36+ RRL Pendulum (wet test)
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- Coloured quartz, aluminium oxide and silicon carbide particles incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
|Price Addition Info||per m2|