Peppermint 1870 - Polyflor Prestige PUR
Prestige PUR enables the creation of visually stunning installations, whatever the environment.
Available in 16 clean, attractive shades, Prestige PUR features a sophisticated non-directional decoration, with duotone base chips and tonal highlight chips.
Sold per m2 and per roll
Prestige PUR is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, Prestige PUR is recommended for use throughout commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities, as well as retail outlets.
- Full conformance with the requirements of EN 649/EN ISO 10581
- Flexible pvc sheet and tile flooring in 2mm thickness
- Use area classification 23/34/43 as defined in EN 685/EN ISO 10874
- Fully tested to EN 13501-1 in respect of flamespread
- For slip resistance, classified DS to EN 13893
- Abrasion group T (EN 660-2) and classified Type I within EN ISO 10581
- BRE Global A+ rating ENP 472* in major use areas such as education and healthcare
|Price Addition Info||per m2|