Galena 4047 - Polysafe Stone FX PUR
Polysafe Stone fx is a distinctive collection developed to capture the beauty and authenticity of material surfaces with the built-in reassurance of sustainable wet slip resistance. This heavy-duty vinyl sheet safety flooring features 22 commercial floor designs with high clarity stone and concrete effects across a range of warm and cool hues. Virtually invisible aluminium oxide particles are intergrated throughout the performance layer to provide a safety flooring which is both functional and beautiful. These carborundum-free safety particles ensure that Polysafe Stone fx offers full HSE compliance and sustainable wet slip resistance, achieving 36+ on the pendulum wet tests.
Sold per m2 and per roll
Roll Width: 2m
40m2 per full roll
- A distinctive safety flooring collection developed to capture the beauty and authencity of material surfaces.
- 22 designs in a range of high clarity Stone and concrete effects
- Full HSE compliant - achieving 36+ on the RRL Pendulum wet test
- Flexible particle enhanced pvc sheet in 2.0mm thickness
- Conforms to EN 13845 and 50,000 cycles abrasion test
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- Surface roughness Rz 20µm + for use in areas with risk of spillage
- Ideal for commercial, residential and educational areas at front or back of house
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the lifetime guarantee of the product
|Price Addition Info||per m2|