Grey Fusion 4105 - Polysafe Mosaic PUR
Polysafe Mosaic PUR is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance. Available in 10 colours with an impressive high density flake decoration, the range incorporates safety aggregates in the vinyl to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential areas.
Sold per m2 and per roll
Roll Width: 2m
40m2 per full roll
Polysafe Mosaic PUR is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas.
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- Up to 60% life cycle maintenance cost saving compared to untreated safety floors
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- Fully HSE compliant - 36+ RRL Pendulum (wet test)
- Carborundum free safety flooring featuring coloured quartz, aluminium oxide & natural recycled aggregates incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
|Price Addition Info||per m2|