Chambray 5083 - Polysafe Arena PUR
A range of 12 abstract and material designs with built-in slip resistance.
Polysafe Arena PUR is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance.
Sold per m2
Polysafe Arena PUR is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas
- Full conformance with the requirements of European Safety Flooring Norm EN 13845
- Flexible particle enhanced pvc sheet in 2.0mm thickness
- Use area classification 23/34/43 as defined in EN 685/EN ISO 10874
- Fully tested to EN 13501-1 in respect of flamespread
- Fully HSE compliant - achieving 36+ on the RRL Pendulum wet test
- Surface roughness Rz 20µm + for use in areas with risk of spillage
- Achieves 50,000 cycles abrasion test to EN 13845
- BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
|Price Addition Info||per m2|