Aquarius 4220 - Polysafe Astral PUR
Polysafe Astral PUR is a well established safety flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance. Available in 14 vibrant shades, the range incorporates multi-coloured flakes, strong base colours and safety aggregates in the vinyl to create a safe yet attractive interior within commercial or residential settings.
Sold per m2
Polysafe Astral PUR is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme and contains recycled material.
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- Up to 60% life cycle maintenance cost saving compared to untreated safety floors
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- Highly flexible safety vinyl for easy cove & capping and fitting in tight, awkward areas
- Fully HSE compliant - 36+ RRL Pendulum (wet test)
- Coloured quartz, aluminium oxide, silicon carbide particles & natural recycled aggregates incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
|Price Addition Info||per m2|